skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Nocturnal Moon
Writing by Tarwen
Monday, July 16, 2012
Life
Life can change in an instant.
One moment you have
Everything planned out
The next, your plans change.
Such is life.
Do not forget this.
©C.Andreas
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post »
« Older Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Non-Poetry Writing
(6)
Blog Archive
►
2015
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
2013
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
▼
2012
(17)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
▼
July
(11)
Garruk, Primal Hunter
Life
Elf
Stupid words
Nocturnal Moon
Happiness
My Wedding Day
What Really Matters
Untitled
The Seperation
Melting Ice
About Me
Tarwen
I like to read, play games, watch movies and just have a good time.
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
Elf
Her hair dark as the night sky Her eyes blue as the ocean Her skin a soft pale peach Her ears come to a point Her face is angled beautif...
Nothing is right.
A dream. A terrible dream. Everything is wrong. Nothing is right. I can't see you. I can't hear you. I panic. Nothing is rig...
Shattered by a cat
I'm sitting here. Cold, but sweating. Waiting, just waiting. The cat jumps on the table; Licking me. Licking me so fiercely; I fal...
Favorite Quotes
"If you cannot be a poet, be the poem." ~David Carradine
Contact me
Featured Posts
Nocturnal Moon
Blogs I like
Followers
Subscribe
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
C.Andreas. Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment